Customer Service Charter
Part of maintaining our reputation as a treasured public institution is the provision of quality customer service. To this end, and to support the City of Albany’s vision “to be Western Australia’s most sought after and unique regional City to live, work and visit, the Albany Public library has created a Customer Service Charter. This charter enshrines our commitment to our community and the Library vision.
To be a Library committed to –
• Creating an engaging, accessible and inspiring “home away from home” - a physical and virtual ‘community hub’.
• Being a place that celebrates knowledge and learning; and provides life-long learning opportunities
• Providing a safe, inclusive and stress free space for all the community
• Collaborating and building strong partnerships within the wider community
• Collecting and preserving our social and documentary heritage for current and future generations.
We Engage Enrich Educate Entertain and Excite You!
To discuss this charter, or share your ideas or feedback please contact us.