Books on Prescription
The Books on Prescription program provides a list of 30 evidence-based self-help resources which have been found to be useful in supporting mental health wellness.
Books on Prescription resources are:
• Suitable for adults, youth and children. Different resources are available for each age group.
• Developed in collaboration with health professionals and organisations involved with mental health issues.
• Available for loan in the library, simply look for the Books on Prescription logo.
To view the Books on Prescription flyer click here.
Books on Prescription is a community project with sponsorship and support from:
• Spurr of the Moment Design
• Soroptimist International Albany
• headspace Albany
• Pioneer Health – Albany
• School Psychologists - Spencer Park
• Act Belong Commit
• Mental Health Consumers
Useful Mental Health Websites